Greetings from Business Dost !
- A One Person Company is incorporated as a private limited company.
- Only a natural person who is an Indian citizen and resident in India shall be eligible to act as a member and nominee of an OPC.
- No minor shall become member or nominee of the One Person Company or hold share with beneficial interest.
- One person cannot incorporate more than one OPC or become nominee in more than one OPC.
- No such company can convert voluntarily into any kind of company unless 2 years have expired from the date of incorporation, except in cases where capital or turnover threshold limits are reached.
- In case the paid up share capital of an OPC exceeds fifty lakh rupees or its average annual turnover exceeds during the relevant period exceeds two crore rupees, then the OPC has to mandatorily convert into private or public company.
Documents Required: Scanned Copy of
- One Passport Size Photo of Member and Nominee
- Voter Id / D L / Passport / Aadhar Card Of Member and Nominee
- Pan Card of Member and Nominee
- Bank Statement / Mobile Bill / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill of Each Director
- Mobile Bill / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Gas Connection of Registered Office
- 4 or 5 Proposed Company Name.
Price Cart: Charges of One Person Company- Rs. 10,000